Saturday, May 24, 2008

Decisions, decsions

I didn't sign my teaching contract for next year, which makes me feel pretty lost. I've pretty much got a job at Bally Fitness as a personal trainer, which I'm SO excited about cuz it's something I've always wanted to do but I still feel really funny inside. I hate quitting things and not knowing what's going to happen next. Patience is a virtue I need to work on:). Levi and I are thinking about moving, I'm trying to fill out a million applications for teaching postions and whatever other jobs sound interesting. I've got two master's classes left and then I'm done with that degree, phew! Just feeling really anxious about everything lately. I'm sure whatever needs to happen will happen soon, I'm just not a fan of transitions. Todays Silver Lining: Levi's mom is coming to play tonight. Hooray! Hmm.. Another silver lining: My sister Lisa's dating an incredible guy, who makes her super happy. I still haven't met him, but they're getting pretty serious, so I will soon. Yipeee!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute picture at the top of your blog!